Creating a new account
Welcome to Zsuite! Let's create a new account!
1) Click the 'Sign Up' link on the ZSuite homepage.
2) Fill Out The Form. Note That Each Household Account Has A 'Primary' Account. This Is
typically The Primary Parent Account, Which Has Some Administrative Functions That
club Member Accounts Do Not. This Is Why We Ask That You Enter A 4 Digit Pin Code,
Which Assures Our Parents That No Unauthorized Access To The Primary Account Occurs.
3) Note that the email address entered will be the email address used for ALL members
under this household account. This way it's easier to remember your login for ZSuite. Your email address can be used ONLY ONCE, so please use an email address that is easy to remember.
4) Once you complete the form, click the 'Let's Go' button.
5) You will now be redirected to the Dashboard for the primary account. Here you can:
- Create new household members by clicking the Household Members link on the Menu Bar
- View Record Books (these can be created by the club members, but their accounts must be created first.)
- View Announcements from your Club, County, and State Level 4-H Leaders
- View a Calendar showing events
- View Help Documentation more specific to managing your household account
- Change user profiles (once other profiles are created)
- To Do Lists, Shared Files, Request to be a club leader, and many more items soon to come!